Joint Guard Powder for Dogs
Joint Guard is an excellent joint supplement for dogs. It provides joint protective effect and lowers the risk of daily wear and tear of cartilage in joints. The oral treatment improves mobility and reduces signs of arthritis dues to old age. Joint Guard helps prevent cartilage degeneration by supplying essential ingredients. It stimulates growth of healthy cartilage matrix. Long term use of Joint Guard may help reduce joint pain due to old age and non-infectious joint inflammation.
Joint Guard Powder – Joint Supplement
Joint Guard is an ideal product for joint health in dogs. It is the only product that contains MSM. The joint powder contains Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Purified Sodium Chondroitin Sulphate and manganese gluconate, calcium ascorbate (Vit C), zinc, copper, vitamin E. These components are essential for joint cartilage repair and maintenance. The ingredients aid in the production of healthy cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. Joint Guard comes in a no taste and no smell powder, which is loved by dogs.
Glucosamine hydrochloride, Chondroitin sulfate, MSM, Manganese gluconate, Calcium ascorbate (Vit C), Zinc, Copper, Vitamin E
- Daily diet for joint health
- Prevents daily wear and tear of joints
- Provides essential nutrients for joint cartilage repair and maintenance
- Aids in the production of healthy cartilage matrix and synovial fluid
- Boosts mobility and agility
- Controls cartilage degeneration
- Highly palatable no taste and no smell powder
- Should be given daily according to the weight of your dog.
- Initial treatment should be carried out for 4-6 weeks.
- After 6 weeks, follow maintenance dose.
Initial Treatment Dosage
- 5-10kg (11 – 22 lbs) ½ scoop daily
- 11-22kg (22 – 48 lbs) 1 scoop daily
- 23-44kg 48 - 1½ scoops daily
- Over 45kg 2 scoops daily
- 5-10kg ¼ scoop daily
- 11-22kg ½ scoop daily
- 23-44kg 1 scoop daily
- Over 45kg 1½ scoops daily
- Store below 30°C (Room Temperature).
- Replace lid tightly after use.
- Store in a dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Not recommended as an alternative treatment in acute joint inflammation.