Advantage Multi (Advocate) for Dogs
Advantage Multi (Advocate) for dogs is a broad spectrum and potent treatment for numerous parasites such as fleas, intestinal worms, chewing lice, ear mites, demodicosis, and sarcoptic mange. It is also highly useful in the prevention of heartworm disease. This monthly topical and easy to use formula eliminates almost 100% fleas within 12 hours of its administration. In addition, Advantage Multi (Advocate) reduces Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) as well.
Two key ingredients called Imidacloprid and Moxidectin are found in Advantage Multi (Advocate). They both work together brilliantly in getting rid of many parasites like fleas, intestinal worms, chewing lice, ear mites, demodicosis and sarcoptic mange and also prevents heartworm. Furthermore, these ingredients attack the neurotransmitters of such parasites by first paralyzing them and later eventually eliminating them.
Imidacloprid and Moxidectin
- Broad spectrum solution that treats multiple parasites
- Erases almost 100% fleas within 12 hours
- Easy to use solution
- Effective in preventing heartworm infection
- Reduces Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) effectively
- Remove the tube from the package.
- Use the tip of the cap to break open the seal.
- Part the fur between the shoulder blades so that the skin can be visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the dog’s skin.
- Squeeze the tube firmly so that all the contents fall onto the skin.
- Wait for the solution to dry.
Note: Dogs over 110lbs should be treated with an appropriate combination of tubes.
- For animal usage only.
- Not to be used on any pets apart from dogs.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Store in a cool and dry place, and away from sunlight.
- Avoid contact with the dog’s eyes.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap after using.
- Make sure your dog does not lick the solution.