Triworm-D Oral Deworming Treatment for Dogs and Puppies
Triworm-D is a potent deworming treatment for dogs and puppies. The oral treatment is highly recommended for dogs infected with intestinal worm infections. It treats and prevents multiple worms including roundworms, hookworms, ascarids, whipworms and tapeworms. The single dose is efficient in treating worm infections and further prevents infections. The scored tablet is easy to dose and effective against immature stages of worms.
Triworm-D Tablets for Dogs
Triworm-D is an excellent worming treatment for dogs. It contains three major ingredients Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate and Febantel. The collective effect of these anthelmintics eliminates various worms including hookworms, whipworms, nematodes and ascarids. The deworming tablets help prevent intestinal worm infections.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate, Febantel
- Controls intestinal worm infections in dogs
- Effective against whipworm, tapeworm and hookworm infections
- Treats and prevents ascarids
- Prevents recurring worm infections
- Easy to administer
- No known side effects of deworming frequently
- Administer the tablet orally.
- Can be directly through mouth or mix it with food.
- Feeding and fasting is not required for treatment.
- Deworm at intervals of 3 or 6 months to control worm infestations.
- Treat puppies from the age of 2 - 12 weeks at 2 week intervals, and at regular intervals thereafter.
- For pregnant female dogs, administer before mating or 10 days before whelping.
Dosage for Adult Dogs
- 0.5 – 2 kg (1.1 - 4.4lbs) – 1/4 tablet
- 2 – 5 kg (4.4 - 11lbs) – ½ tablet
- 6 – 10 kg (13.2 – 22lbs)- 1 tablet
- 11 – 15 kg (24.2 – 33lbs) - 5 tablets
- 16 – 20 kg (35.2 – 44lbs) - 2 tablets
- 21 -25kg (46.2- 55lbs) - 2.5 tablets
- 26 - 30kg (55 – 66lbs) - 3 tablets
- For animal use only.
- Wash hands after use.
- Store below 25 degree Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and uninformed people.
- Do not use simultaneously with Piperazine compounds.