Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-On for Dogs
Dermoscent Essential 6 is a special formulation for dogs with dry and scaly skin. The unique hypoallergenic formula helps to maintain moisture and reduces dryness of skin. It helps protect your dog from dry and scaly skin and reduces the chances of various skin conditions like dandruff. The spot-on solution hydrates the skin during summer season and reduces bad odor and provides pleasant smell during the rainy season. The spot-on not only works for dry and dull skin but also lowers hair loss and supports re-growth of hair. It is highly beneficial for pet owners to use without bathing their pets.
Essential 6 Spot-On Skin Care Supplement for Dogs
Essential 6 for dogs is a unique blend of essential fatty acids and essential oils that reduces odor. These fatty acids and essential oils moisturize dry skin and maintain coat and skin health. The bio-diffusing agent in the spot-on will allow a homogeneous distribution of the product all over the body of the animal. Essential 6 supports skin barrier function, and enhances skin radiance. It is recommended to use this product for smelly dogs that have a constant bad odor, dogs with dry scaly skin and for dogs with dull and dry coat. Essential 6 Spot-On for dogs is available in a convenient spot-on pipette that can be directly and easily applied to skin.
Combination of 10 essential oils (clove, camphor, gaultheria, rosemary, curcuma, oregano, lavender, peppermint, tea tree and cedar), hemp and neem oil
Omega 6, Omega 3 and Vitamin E
- Reduces dry skin, scales and dandruff
- De-odorizes and prevents bad odor
- Restores hydration level of the skin
- Supports skin barrier function
- Lowers hair loss and supports re-growth of hair
- Enhances skin and coat radiance
- Provides pleasant smell during rainy season
- Helps maintain good hydration level of the skin during summer season
- Break and remove the snap-off top of the pipette by folding it once forwards and once backwards.
- Part the hair of the pet aside and apply all of the Essential 6 spot-on between the shoulders blades of the animal.
- Apply at one or two spots directly on to the skin.
- Initial treatment should be followed for 2 weeks and continue with maintenance treatment as long as necessary.
- It is recommended not to bath the animal during the 2 days before and the 2 days following the application.
- For animals with long or abundant hairs, brush the animal’s coat the day after the application, to remove any potential residues of the product and to allow an optimal distribution on the skin.
- Do not massage.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.