Capstar – Flea Treatment for Dogs and Cats
Capstar is great for treating fleas in both dogs and cats. These tablets are given orally and start functioning within 30 minutes. Capstar are known to work at a rate of 90% effectiveness and will get rid of adult fleas within 4 hours in dogs and 6 hours in cats. It also treats flea infestations in puppies and kittens. They also work on pregnant and nursing dogs and cats.
Nitenpyram, an insecticide that is present in Capstar helps to get rid of fleas much faster than any other flea treatment products. This insecticide also interferes with nerve transmissions in fleas without having any adverse effect on your pet. Pets may scratch continuously due to the fleas dying and is a temporary condition.
- Treats fleas in dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- Safe for pregnant and nursing pets
- Starts to kills fleas within 30 minutes
- Unflavored tablets
- Give your pet orally.
- A single dose is enough to give your pet, unless advised otherwise by your vet.
- If re-infestation occurs, give another dose.
- For veterinary use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from children.
- Safe for both dogs as well as cats.