Cazitel Flavored Allwormer Tablets for Dogs
Cazitel Flavored Tablets for Dogs is a specially formulated allwormer that treats various worms in dogs. It treats major gastrointestinal worms in dogs such as hookworms, roundworms, whipworms and tapeworms. The oral treatment is effective in controlling the shedding of Giardia Oocysts. Cazitel allwormer not only treats tapeworms, but also controls hydatid tapeworms.
Cazitel Flavored Tablets – Worming Tablets for Dogs
Cazitel is specially prepared with three major ingredients - Praziquantel, Febantel and Pyrantel Embonate. Praziquantel is a strong ingredient that acts against for tapeworms. The other ingredient Febantel destroys roundworms and prevent tapeworm infection. Pyrantel Embonate is powerful in eliminating all species of hookworms and some species of roundworms. The oral treatment prevents various worms and helps treat multiple intestinal worm infections.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel Embonate, Febantel
- Effective anthelmintic treatment for dogs
- Treats immature and mature stages of roundworms
- Provides ovicidal effect on nematode eggs
- Protects against gastrointestinal roundworms and tapeworms
- Effective against lungworm infection in dogs
- Safe to use for pregnant dogs
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Can be given orally or mix it with food.
- Fasting is not necessary before starting the treatment.
- Administer Cazitel tablets to puppies at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age for treating hookworms and roundworms.
- After 12 weeks of age, provide monthly dosage until the puppies become 6 months old. After that, repeat the treatment at a regular interval of 3 months.
- For treating breeding dogs, administer Cazitel before mating, 10 days before whelping and then 2 and 4 weeks followed by whelping.
- Administer Cazitel at every 6 to 8 weeks after the puppy becomes 3 months old for treating whipworms.
- Provide Cazitel at an interval of 3 months regularly for treating tapeworms.
- Provide Cazitel tablets for dogs at every 6 weeks to protect them from infestation in Hydatid tapeworm infested areas.
- If your dog is suffering from Giardia infection, consult your veterinarian. For treating Giardia infection, Cazitel is given for three consecutive days.
Cazitel for Small & Medium Dogs 10 kg
- 3 - 5.5 lbs ¼ tab
- 5.5 – 11 lbs ½ tab
- 11 – 22 lbs 1 tab
- Over 22 lbs 1 tablet for every 22 lbs. Round off doses to the nearest ½ tab
Cazitel for Large Dogs 35 Kg
- 44 – 77 lbs 1 tab
- 77 - 114 lbs 1½ tabs
- 114 – 154 lbs 2 tabs
- 154 – 191 lbs 2½ tabs
- Above 191 lbs 3 tabs
- For veterinary use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not treat puppies less than 2 weeks of age.