Bravecto Plus for Cats
Bravecto Plus is a potent cure for cats suffering from fleas, ticks and gastrointestinal nematodes. This spot-on is also very helpful in preventing heartworm disease in cats. Furthermore, it provides super quick relief from fleas and ticks and gives protection for 12 weeks by dismantling the flea life cycle before eggs are laid again. For heartworm, it gives protection for approximately 8 weeks. Bravecto Plus also acts as a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) and treats all stages of roundworms and hookworms.
It contains two ingredients named Fluralaner and Moxidectin. Fluralaner effectively demolishes any parasites that settle onto the skin, while Moxidectin assists in the effective functioning of invertebrate nerve and muscle cells. In addition, Moxidectin helps in the paralysis of worms and prevention of heartworm as well.
Fluralaner and Moxidectin
MSD Animal Health
- Destroys existing fleas and ticks
- Provides flea and tick protection for 12 weeks
- Heartworm prevention for approximately 8 weeks
- Effectively eliminates roundworms and hookworms
- Used as an effective strategy for flea allergy dermatitis
- Aids in the proper functioning of invertebrate nerve and muscle cells
- Weigh your cat before beginning the treatment.
- One spot-on is enough for small kittens.
- Two spot-ons are enough for medium-sized cats.
- A combination of multiple pipettes can be used in case of large cats.
- Read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Wash hands after every use.
- Avoid contact with the cat’s eyes.
- Not recommended for hypersensitive cats and kittens below 9 weeks old.
- Do not use on pregnant or lactating dogs.