Nexgard Spectra for Dogs
Nexgard Spectra is a proper and thorough treatment that helps control fleas and ticks in dogs. This highly palatable chew also cures and prevents gastrointestinal infestations. Furthermore, this oral treatment controls flea infestations for up to 5 weeks and tick infestations for up to 4 weeks. Nexgard Spectra is also effective in preventing heartworm disease for one whole month. In addition, it also controls mites and prevents tapeworm infestations.
Nexgard Spectra is made up of two important ingredients known as Afoxolaner and Milbemycin Oxime. These ingredients combine together and kill parasites by disrupting the functioning of the nerve cells which results in the paralysis and elimination of parasites. These chews are safe for all dog breeds and puppies above 8 weeks of age.
Note: Due to Boehringer Ingelheim’s acquisition of Merial Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Afoxolaner, Milbemycin Oxime
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Effectively controls fleas and ticks
- Highly palatable chews
- Provides 4 weeks of prevention from ticks
- Provides 5 weeks of flea prevention
- Heartworm prevention for one month
- Controls mites and prevents tapeworm infestation
- Carefully weigh your dog before administering the tablet.
- Either give the tablet to your dog directly into his mouth or mix it in his meal.
- Should be given on a monthly basis.
- One tablet should be given to one dog per month.
- Keep the product away from children and other pets.
- Do not administer product to dogs that are allergic to beef.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after administration.
- Store the product in a cool, hygienic and dry place.
- Safe for all dogs and puppies over 8 weeks old.