Seraquin Joint Supplement for Dogs
Seraquin is a revolutionary product uniquely designed for joint health in dogs. The supplement relieves joint pain and inflammation. It protects against the effects of arthritis in dogs. Seraquin is highly recommended for aging dogs that suffer from mobility, signs of arthritis, stiffness, difficulty in jumping, joint inflammation as well as change in grooming habits. The special formulation, enriched with naturally occurring ingredients, aids optimal joint function and improves overall health. The tasty chewable tablet is easy to dose and readily accepted.
Seraquin Joint Supplement Chewable Treats for Dogs
Seraquin is an exclusive joint health supplement for dogs. It is developed with 3 ingredients - Glucosamine, chondrotin and curcumin. The active ingredient Glucosamine Hydrochloride supplies amino sugars, which are known to promote the formation of cartilage and synovial fluid. The second ingredient - Chondroitin aids in the building blocks for the synthesis of glucosaminoglycans (cartilage building blocks). The natural antioxidant - Curcumin helps reduce the damaging effects of oxidative stress. Thus, protects from general wear and tear process. Seraquin helps in the maintenance of overall health.
Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin sulfate, Turmeric extract
- Improves joint functioning in dogs especially senior dogs
- Aids in the repair of joint tissues
- Reduces the signs of arthritis in dogs
- Relieves from joint pain and inflammation due to joint issues
- Can be used in conjunction with other pain relief treatments
- Should be given orally.
- Administer it directly into the mouth or crush and mix it with food.
- Initial treatment should be followed for 4-6 weeks.
- After initial treatment continue with maintenance doses.
Initial Period of 4-6 weeks
- Below 20lbs 1 tablets daily
- 20-40lbs 2 tablets daily
- 40-80lbs 3 tablets daily
- Above 80lbs 4 tablets daily
- Below 20lbs ½ tablet daily
- 20-40lbs 1 tablets daily
- 40-80lbs 1 1/2 tablets daily
- Above 80lbs 2 tablets daily
- Store in a dry place below 30°C (86°F).
- Keep out of reach of children and other animals.
- Administer during or after animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not overdose.