Frontline Plus for Dogs
Frontline Plus is a flea and tick preventive treatment for dogs. It treats and prevents flea and tick infestation. It not only kills adult fleas within 12 hours of application but also eliminates flea eggs and larvae too. This rapid action topical treatment is effective for an entire month. It is easy to use and lasts for one full month.
The active ingredients treat and control both adult and larval stages of fleas. Fipronil eliminates adult fleas before they lay eggs. The other ingredient (s)-methoprene is an insect growth regulator. It destroys flea eggs and larvae. The waterproof treatment remains effective even when a dog goes for swim or bath. This treatment is effective for puppies over 8 weeks of age.
Note: Due to Boehringer Ingelheim’s acquisition of Merial Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Frontline Spray is a new-gen easy to spray flea and tick preventive formulation. The spray solution kills fleas and ticks within a short time. The fast-acting solution destroys up to 100% fleas in less than 24 hours. It continues to kill fleas for an entire month. Ideal for dogs and cats, the clinically proven spray formula is easy to spray and long-lasting. Frontline Spray is suitable to use for pregnant and lactating female dogs and cats. More Info on Frontline Spray.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Kills adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs and larvae
- Controls flea infestation
- Inhibits all flea stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing
- Kills ticks that may transmit diseases
- Waterproof solution remains effective even when pet gets wet
- This spot-on treatment eliminates fleas and chewing lice
- Treats ticks including lone star ticks, deer ticks, and American dog ticks
- An exclusive spot on to shield dogs from Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Remove the pipette from the pack.
- Part the dog’s hair so that the skin of the dog is visible.
- Then place the applicator at the visible spot and then press the content.
- Make sure you apply all the content on single spot of the dog’s skin.
- Do not apply it on the top of the hair coat.
- Store at room temperature.
- To use only on dogs.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Wear gloves while applying the treatment and then wash it away.