Profender for Cats – Topical Dewormer
Profender is number one topical solution indicated for the control and treatment of intestinal parasites such as roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm in cats. It treats and controls tapeworms Dipylidium caninum and Taenia taeniaeformis. Profender for cats is effective against multiple life stages of these intestinal parasites. The solution comes in single-dose which is safe, effective and easy to use.
As Profender Cat Dewormer contains the combination of emodepside and praziquantel insecticides, it is highly effective in controlling and preventing intestinal worm infections. It utilizes a unique combination of actives not found in any other dewormer for single-dose efficiency.
- An effective treatment for multiple parasites
- Eliminates hookworms, roundworms & tapeworms
- A convenient and easy-to-apply topical form
- One-time application in a single dosage
- Select the package that correctly corresponds with the body weight of the cat.
- Divide the hair on the cat’s neck at the base of the head until the skin is visible.
- Place the tube on the tip of the skin and squeeze the entire content directly onto the spot.
- Lift tube away from the skin before releasing pressure on the tube.
- Recommended for kittens and cats at least 8 weeks of age.
- Do not apply to the cat’s wet skin.
- Not recommended for the kittens under 8 weeks old or those under 2.2 lbs.
- Avoid contact with skin, eye & mouth while applying it on the cat.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while applying or after application.
- Do not use on dogs or other species of pet except the cat.
- Never use this solution for the breeding, pregnant or lactating cats.
- Keep the children and other pets away from the treated cat until the application gets dry.
- Ensure to wear gloves while applying the solution and wash your hands after application.