Endogard Intestinal Wormer for Dogs
Endogard is an excellent worming treatment for dogs. It is specially indicated for the treatment and prevention of major worm infections in dogs. The oral treatment not only eliminates adult worms but also acts on worm eggs and larvae through its ovicidal and larvicidal effect. The wormer controls hookworms, whipworms, roundworms and tapeworms including hydatids. The tasty flavored tablet is easy to administer and readily accepted by dogs.
Endogard Allwormer for Dogs
Endogard wormer treatment is an effective remedy for worms in dogs. The oral tablet is made of Praziquantel and Oxibendazole. The key ingredient Praziquantel is a potent anthelmintic and eliminates tapeworms. The other ingredient Oxibendazole works against various worms including roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms. Endogard prevents intestinal worm infections and has no known side effects. It forms an integral part of an effective worm treatment program in dogs.
- One tablet works on multiple worms
- Treats intestinal worm infestation
- Prevents recurring infections due to worms
- Destroys various stages of worms
- All round protection against roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms
- Suitable for puppies above 2 weeks of age
- Highly palatable and easy to dose
- Administer it orally or mix it with food.
- Treat puppies every 2 weeks until 12 weeks of age.
- Treat adult dogs every 3 months.
- In case of heavy roundworm infestation, give tablets every 14 days.
- For veterinary use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Wash hands after treatment.
- Do not treat puppies less than 2 weeks of age.
- Do not treat female dogs during the first two-thirds of pregnancy.
- When handling the product do not drink, smoke or eat.