Popantel Allwormer Tablets for Dogs
Popantel Allwormer Tablets is indicated for the treatment of gastrointestinal worms in dogs. It treats intestinal worms including hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms and whipworms. The special formulation treats worm infections and prevents recurring intestinal infections in dogs. The worming tablet is safe to use for pregnant and lactating dogs.
Popantel Deworming Treatment
Popantel for Dogs is a super formulation for treating various worms in dogs. It contains the active ingredients - Praziquantel Oxantel Embonate and Pyrantel Embonate. Praziquantel is an anthelmintic agent that acts on tapeworms. It eliminates the tapeworms from the system. The other ingredient Oxantel embonate has a unique efficacy against whipworms and Pyrantel embonate is effective against hookworms and roundworms. The conjunction of these ingredients is highly efficient in treating intestinal worm infections in dogs.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel Embonate, Oxantel Embonate
- Broad spectrum worming treatment for dogs
- Treats roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms
- Also effective against hydatid tapeworms
- Safe to use in breeding and pregnant dogs
- Suitable to use in puppies as young as 2 weeks and older as well as stud dogs
- Easy to administer in dogs
- Weigh your dog before treatment.
- Fasting is not necessary before treatment.
- Can be administered directly into the mouth.
- Or can be mixed with food.
- For Roundworms and Hookworms: Treat dogs of 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age and then every three months.
- For Whipworm: Provide treatment every 6 to 8 weeks after 3 months age of a puppy.
- For Hydatid Tapeworms: Dogs with Hydatid tapeworms need treatment every 6 weeks. While on infestation management, avoid feeding them offal.
- For other worms: Carry on Popantel All Wormer infestation treatment in your dogs regularly every three months.
- For pregnant and lactating bitches: Treat with Popantel at mating, before whelping and then every 3 months as it reduces chances of intestinal infestation in newborns.
Popantel for Dogs up to 10 kg
Administer 1 tablet per 10 kg bodyweight
- Up to 2.5 kg = 1/4 tab
- 2.5 to 5 kg= 1/2 tab
- 5 to 7.5 kg = 3/4 tab
- 7.5 to 10 kg = 1 tab
- 10 to 20 kg = 2 tabs
- 20 to 30 kg = 3 tabs
- 30 to 40 kg = 4 tabs
Popantel for Dogs 10 kg, dosage should be rounded up to the nearest 1/4 tablet.
Popantel for Dogs 40 kg
Administer 1 tablet per 40 kg bodyweight.
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 1 tab
- 40 to 60 kg (132 lbs) = 1 1/2 tabs
- 60 to 80 kg (176 lbs) = 2 tabs
Popantel for Dogs 40 kg, dosage should be rounded up to the nearest 1/2 tablet.
- Wash hands properly after treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For animal treatment only.
- Keep away from food stuffs.
- Do not drink, smoke or eat while handling the project.
- Do not give to pets allergic to the ingredients present in the product.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.