Valueheart – A Heartwormer For Dogs
Valuheart tablets for dogs are a generic alternative of Heartgard tablets. It has the same active ingredient named Ivermectin, a highly effective formulation that prevents heartworm infestations in dogs by killing the larval form of heartworms. The oral treatment doesn’t treat other parasitic infections but can be used alongside any flea and tick treatments. It’s an amazingly affordable heartworm prevention treatment for all sizes of dogs, stud dogs, and breeding or pregnant females and puppies aged 6 weeks of age or more.
- Terminates heartworm larvae and saves your dog from fatal heart and lung diseases.
- Treats larvae infected a month back
- Prevents re-infestations and remains effective for a month
- Can be safely used with other flea and tick treatments
- Very affordable and effective
- Safe for puppies, adult dogs, breeding and pregnant females
- Safe for puppies 6 weeks of age or more
- Please get your pet diagnosed for adult heartworm infection. If the test is positive then start the preventive after treating adult heartworm infestations.
- Weigh your pet and select the appropriate pack. Refer Package insert for detailed dosage instructions.
- The tablet should be administered once a month and repeat every month on the same date.
- You can mix the tablet with the food and feed your dog. Make sure the pet finished a full meal.
- Combination of tablets can also be given to extra large dogs.
- To be given to puppies 6 weeks of age, adult dogs, stud dogs, breeding, pregnant and nursing mothers.
- Consult a veterinarian for any lapse in dose.
- Do not treat puppies younger than 6 weeks of age.
- Do not give to dogs allergic to any of the ingredients
- Get your pet tested for existing heartworm infection before starting the preventive.
Caution: Collies including Border Collies and other breeds are sensitive to Ivermectin. Please consult your vet before giving this treatment or look for alternatives to Ivermectin for the treatment of parasites.