Advantix for Dogs
Advantix for dogs is highly indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides canis, Ctenocephalides felis) infestations in dogs.It treats fleas on dogs and prevents further flea infestation for four weeks. Advantix is also used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
The spot on is effective for the treatment of biting lice (Trichodectes canis). The monthly treatment has a persistent acaricidal and repellent efficacy against tick infestations (Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Ixodes ricinus for four weeks, and Dermacentor reticulatus for three weeks).
Advantix - Topical Flea & Tick Preventive for Dogs
The topical treatment kills ticks on dogs within two days after treatment and may remain attached and visible. Therefore the removal of ticks already on the dog at the time of treatment is recommended, in order to prevent them from attaching and having a blood meal.
Advantix provides repels sand flies (Phlebotomus papatasi for two weeks and Phlebotomus perniciosus for three weeks), mosquitoes (Aedes aegypti for two weeks and Culex pipiens for four weeks) and stable flies (Stomoxys calcitrans) for four weeks.
- Advantix repels and kills paralysis ticks
- It repels and kills Brown Dog ticks and Bush ticks
- Eliminates fleas and flea larvae
- Stops fleas from feeding within 4-5 minutes of contact
- Within 12 hours of application, it kills 98-100% of the fleas on your dog
- Repels and kills mosquitoes and sandflies
- Waterproof solution effective even if pet goes swimming or is bathed and shampooed
- Remove one pipette from the package.
- Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pull cap off.
- Turn the cap around and place the other end of the cap back on the pipette.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from pipette.
- Part the coat of your dog between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the contents directly onto the skin.
- For large dogs, apply at two to three spots.
- Do not treat puppies less than 7 weeks of age or 1.5 kg of weight.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the
- Do not use on cats.
- Avoid contact between the product and skin, eyes or mouth.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during application.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Can be used during pregnancy and lactation.