Joint Guard Powder – Potent Joint Health Supplement for Cats
Joint Guard is a long term treatment for joint health in cats. The joint care powder is specially recommended for cats prone to the risk of osteoarthritis and related joint problems. It guards against the aging process of joint functioning and supports healthy development of cartilage. The Joint Guard powder helps relieve pain and inflammation. The joint formula is effective in the treatment of joint problems due to arthritis conditions, injury and general wear and tear. The cost-effective natural joint supplement aids in the prevention of signs of arthritis and general disintegration of joints, when given on daily basis. The long term treatment is safe for cats and has no known side effects.
Joint Guard Powder – Joint Supplement
Joint Guard is a clinically proven supplement for cats. The key ingredients of Joint Guard powder are Glucosamine hydrochloride and Chondroitin sulfate. These ingredients work together to support and maintain the health of cat’s joint health. Glucosamine hydrochloride acts as a building block of cartilage and aids in healthy functioning of cartilage cells preventing damage. The naturally occurring ingredient Chondroitin sulfate prevents breakdown of cartilage and slows down the disintegration of joint cells. The unique formulation helps maintain healthy bone and cartilage in cats.
Glucosamine hydrochloride, Chondroitin sulfate, MSM
- Special formulation for joint health in cats
- Helps reduce pain and joint inflammation
- Prevents breakdown of cartilage cells
- Improves mobility
- Lowers risk of arthritis
- Affordable joint care supplement for cats
- Should be given orally.
- Weigh your cat accurately for proper dosage before treatment.
- Mix it with food and ensure total intake of meals for complete dosage.
Initial Treatment Dosage
- Less than 5kg (11lbs) -2 scoops daily
- 5-10kg (11 – 22lbs) - 4 scoops daily
- Less than 5kg (11lbs) – 1 scoop daily
- 5-10kg (11 – 22lbs) - 2 scoops daily
- Not recommended as an alternative treatment in acute joint inflammation.
- Store in a dry place.
- Store below 30°C (Room Temperature).
- Replace lid tightly after use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not overdose.