Frontline Spray for Dogs & Cats – Flea and Tick Treatment
Frontline Spray is a new-gen easy to spray flea and tick preventive formulation. The spray solution kills fleas and ticks within a short time. The fast acting solution destroys up to 100% fleas in less than 24 hours. It continues to kill fleas for an entire month. Ideal for dogs and cats, the clinically proven spray formula is easy to spray and long lasting. Frontline Spray is suitable to use for pregnant and lactating female dogs and cats.
Frontline Spray for Dogs and Cats
Frontline Spray provides protection against fleas and ticks. The spray formulation contains Fipronil as the active ingredient. The spray is quickly distributed over the whole body of the dog/cat’s body, destroying fleas and ticks within a short period of application. The topical treatment provides long lasting effect and has no possible side effects.
Note: Due to Boehringer Ingelheim’s acquisition of Merial Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Eliminates fleas and ticks
- Fast acting formula
- Provides long lasting protection
- For the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestation
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Safe to use on pregnant and lactating female dogs
- Apply from a distance of 10-20 cm.
- Spray the entire body of the animal.
- Spray against the lay of the hair and ensure that the entire coat of the animal is wetted.
- Ruffle the coat, especially long-haired animals, so that the solution reaches down the skin.
- Allow to dry it naturally.
- Do not towel dry after application.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from flammable substances.