Flevox Spot-On for Dogs – Flea and Lice Treatment
Flevox for Cats is a powerful and durable flea and tick treatment. It provides long lasting protection against fleas, lice and ticks. The spot-on is highly effective in eliminating fleas and controlling flea population. It treats ticks and prevents tick infested diseases including Lyme disease. The monthly treatment remains effective for up to 4 weeks against new flea infestations. Flevox kills newly arriving fleas within 48 hours.
Flevox Spot-On for Cats – Topical Tick Treatment
Flevox for Cats is a topical flea treatment. It is made with renowned ingredient – Fipronil. The active ingredient eliminates fleas and ticks by triggering the function of nervous system. This leads to the destruction of parasites. Flevox comes in easy-to-administer, simple pipette. Flevox is both safe and effective. It does not have known side effects. When used regularly, it prevents infestations.
- Treats fleas and ticks
- Controls chewing lice infestation
- Protects against flea infestation for up to 8 weeks
- Aids in the prevention of flea allergy dermatitis
- Prevents tick-borne diseases specially Lyme disease
- Affordable flea control treatment
- Remove the pipette from the pack.
- Hold the pipette upright and break open the seal.
- Part the fur at the back of your cat’s neck until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette at the spot and squeeze the content on the visible spot.
- Apply at one or two spots.
- For animal treatment only.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on rabbits.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using on animals sensitive to the ingredient present in the product.
- Do not allow animal to lick the treated area.
- Do NOT use on kittens less than 8 weeks old and/or weighing less than 1kg.