Wound Gard Antiseptic Bitterant Spray for Dogs and Cats
Wound Gard for Dogs and Cats is a popular wound treatment spray. It treats various types of wounds and prevents infections. The strong deterrent property of the spray discourages pets from licking the treated area. It helps prevent self-mutilation and encourages self healing. Easy to apply, the antiseptic wound treatment is effective against negative and positive bacteria. It heals faster and prevents further spread of infections.
Wound Gard –Antiseptic Wound Treatment
Wound Gard is an effective wound care treatment. It contains special ingredients that aids in healing process. It contains chlorhexidine, which works against gram positive bacteria as well as gram negative bacteria. It also controls Phenoxyethanol, which is also effective against gram negative bacteria including pseudomonas. The other ingredient Menthol provides antipruritic and counter-irritant properties. The anesthetic properties aids in faster healing.
Denatonium Benzoate, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Eucalyotus Oil, Menthol
- Boosts healing process
- Flavored tablet easy to dose
- Strong bitterant spray stops pet from biting wounds
- Offers antipruritic properties
- Safe to use on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- Shake the bottle well before treatment.
- Apply liberally to the affected area 3 to 4 times a day.
- Spray 3-4 pumps per 2 cm length of wound.
- For animal treatment only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands after spraying.