Paragard for Cats
Paragard is an advanced and highly effective worming treatment made especially for cats and kittens. These palatable liver-flavored tablets effectively treat and control three types of worms – roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms. This treatment is used as a single dose treatment. Moreover, these tablets are safe to be given to adult cats, breeding queens as well as kitten over the age of 2 weeks.
Paragard tablets contain two key ingredients; Praziquantel and Oxibendazole. Both these ingredients work simultaneously in destroying intestinal worms such as roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms. It also helps in preventing further intestinal worm re-infestations.
Praziquantel and Oxibendazole
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Advanced and highly effective worming treatment
- Tasty liver-flavored tablets
- Treats and controls hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms
- Prevents re-infestation of worms
- Safe to be given to adult and breeding queens
- Suitable for kittens above 2 weeks old
- Weigh your cat before commencing the treatment.
- Administer tablet directly into the cat’s mouth.
- Tablet can be mixed with the cat’s food as well.
- Fasting before dosing is not necessary.
- An individual measured dose should be given at 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- After 3 months of the cat’s age, give an individual measured dose every month until 6 months old.
- For more assistance, refer to the product label.
- Store the product below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Keep product far away from children.
- Unsafe for kittens below 2 weeks of age.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after administering.
- For animal consumption only.