Droncit for Cats – Topical Dewormer
Droncit Spot-On is used for the treatment of the tapeworms in cats. Being a Spot-On solution, Droncit is a topical dewormer easy to apply on cats. The product is effective against Echinococcus multilocularis, Diylidium caninum and Taenia. The treatment needs to be applied with the identification of the first signs of the tapeworm which may also occur due to lack of control on intermediate host such as fleas.
Applying Droncit Spot-On that has praziquantel is highly effective in removing Echinococcus multiloculairs and eliminates tapeworms encompassing mature and immature forms of Dipylidium caninum and Taenia species from the small intestine of the infected cats. This product can be used on different sized cat although the doses may vary. After the application, the dewormer starts working and eliminates tapeworms from the system and is safe for the cats.
- Effective treatment to deworm cats
- Eliminates tapeworms and also prevents the recurring tapeworm infection when re-applied at a monthly interval
- Can be used on pregnant or lactating cats
- Resilient against E. multicularis
- Remove one tube from the package, twist and pull off the cap.
- Divide the fur on the cat’s neck to get through the bare skin.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin, compress the content and empty it directly on the skin.
- Perform the application task slowly to allow absorption.
- It is recommended to re-apply the Droncit Spot-On when signs of tapeworm infection re-appear or at monthly intervals.
- Do not use on cats less than 4 weeks or weighing less than 2.2lbs.
- For external use only.
- Do not stroke or groom animals until the area of application is dry.
- Avoid eating, drinking or smoking at the time of application.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after-use.