Dechra Malacetic Conditioner –Skin Treatment for Dogs and Cats
Malacetic Conditioner is a pleasant smelling formula for leaving skin and coat of dogs and cats smooth. It treats mild bacterial, fungal and yeast skin infections. It can be used for localized cleansing in areas such as the inter-digital webs, especially during yeast or bacterial infections have been identified. The topical treatment is a fresh, green apple scented mist for the skin and hair coat. It should be used after shampoo for glossy skin and coat. The topical formula improves hair texture and leaves it pleasant smelling and smooth.
Malacetic Conditioner for Dogs and Cats
Malacetic Conditioner is a natural apple scented conditioner. It contains boric acid and acetic acid along with moisturizing factors and fatty acids. The essential ingredients provide skin nutrition, treats and prevent mild bacterial, fungal and yeast skin conditions. The spray form is easy to use and apply on dogs and cats. It can be used on both dry and wet hair of your pet.
Acetic acid, Boric acid
- Provides antimicrobial effect
- Supports healthy skin
- Prevents bacterial and yeast infections
- Highly beneficial for fungal skin conditions
- Moisturizes skin and coat
- Makes skin smooth
- Formulated for dogs, cats and horses
- Shake well before use.
- For dry application: Apply conditioner to skin and coat directly.
- Allow it to dry completely.
- For wet application or after shampooing, remove excess moisture and apply conditioner directly to skin and hair coat.
- Use as often as required.
- For topical use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin irritation develops, talk to your vet.
- Wash hands after use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.