Avert Bitter Solution for Dogs, Cats, Horses and Birds
Avert Bitter Solution is the most popular bitterant spray to control chewing and licking wounds or protected area. It is an exclusive aversion agent that discourages the inhalation or licking of the substances used as treatments for wounds or injuries. It also controls unnecessary excessive licking or chewing of some parts. Avert bitter solution is not only useful in discouraging dogs and cats from licking protected areas but also prevents birds from feather plucking and horses from crib-biting or wind sucking. The non –toxic bitterant spray is both safe for birds, dogs and cats, and easy to use.
Avert Bitter Solution – World’s Bitter Solution for Dogs and Cats
Avert Bitter Solution is an advanced bitterant for dogs, cats, horses and birds. It contains Denatonium benzoate – a type of bitter ingredient, amalgamated with bitter orange oil and eucalyptus oil. The extremely bitter solution discourages animals from attempting to lick treated surfaces. The alcohol-based solution ensures fast evaporation from bandages and dressings, leaving them dry but impregnated with the active ingredients. The spray aids wound treatment.
Denatonium benzoate, together with bitter orange oil and eucalyptus oil
- Prevents unnecessary licking and biting
- Controls chewing of wound area
- Aids in the treatment of behavioral issue of gnawing, chewing and licking
- Prevents feather plucking in birds
- Helps control excessive licking
- Controls crib-biting and wind sucking in horses
- Prevents licking of wounds and support faster healing
- Should be used topically.
- Can be applied as many time as required.
- Reapply as soon as the animal starts licking.
- Apply by drizzling or spraying on the surface to be protected.
Dosage for Cats
- 11lbs - 2.5ml
- Less than 11lbs – 1ml per 4.5lbs
- Above 11lbs – 2.5ml plus an additional 1ml of every 4.5lbs over 11lbs
- For animal treatment only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not spray on clothes, carpet or curtains.
- Do not spray in air.
- Do not spray near eyes, in case of application, wash eyes properly with water.
- Keep container tightly closed.