Tylobiotic Powder – Antibiotic Treatment for Racing Pigeons and Birds
Tylobiotic Powder is a premium treatment designed for pigeons and birds. The powder-based formula treats Mycoplasmosis – a chronic respiratory disease in pigeons and birds. Tylobiotic is designed uniquely such that it minimizes the risk of health conditions caused due to the overdosing of Tylocin during the treatment. It is safe for birds and pigeons and has no known possible side effects. Tylobiotic Powder is easy to dose and highly effective.
Tylobiotic Powder – Antibiotic/Vitamin Treatment
Tylobiotic is an antibiotic vitamin formulation for pigeons and birds. It contains Tylosine Tartrate, Nicotinamide and calcium combined with vitamins. The major ingredients acts on Mycoplasmosis and treats the disease. The added vitamins in the treatment aid to overcome stress and support recovery. Tylobiotic is designed uniquely such that the danger of overdosing Tylocin is lowered.
Tylosine Tartrate, Vitamin: A, D3, K3, E, B1, B2, B6, B12, Nicotinamide, Calcium
- Treats and prevents Mycoplasmosis
- Reduces the risk of overdosing dangers of Tylosine Tartrate
- Added vitamins, the formula help combat stress during racing season
- Safe for birds and cage birds
- Highly affordable and easy to dose
- Prepare a formulation with 5 gm (1 heaped measure spoon included) to 1 liter of drinking water for 3 consecutive days.
- Provide fresh medicated water daily.
- For oral use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Ensure to prepare solution following accurate measurement.