Effipro Spot-On for Cats – Flea Monthly Treatment
Effipro Spot-On is indicated for the treatment of flea and tick infestation. The topical solution exhibits an insecticidal and acaricidal activity against fleas (Ctenocephalides spp) and ticks (Rhipicephalus spp, Dermacentor spp, Ixodes spp. including Ixodes ricinus). It starts killing fleas with 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours. It controls tick and flea infestations for 4 and 5 weeks respectively. Besides, it is highly effective in controlling flea allergy dermatitis and other flea and tick related infections. Effipro Spot-On is safe to use on cats and kittens and has no known side effects.
Effipro Spot-On Flea and Tick Preventive for Cats
Effipro Spot-On is an effective solution against fleas and ticks. Fipronil in Effipro spot-on is a powerful insecticide and acaricide. It acts by inhibiting the GABA complex, binding to the chloride channel and thereby blocking the pre-and post-synaptic transfer of chloride ions across cell membranes. This results in uncontrolled activity of the central nervous system and death of insects or acarids. Effipro pipette is made with unique Drop-lock technology that ensures the content is on the pet not on you. The clear chamber of the pipette allows you to see when you have applied the entire product.
- Eliminates fleas and ticks
- Provides 4 and 5 weeks protection against ticks and fleas respectively
- Prevents flea and tick infestation
- Affordable and easy to apply
- Comes in unique drop-lock technology
- Take out pipette from pack and break open the seal.
- Part pet’s fur until skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette at the visible skin spot and squeeze gently the entire content.
- Repeat the procedure at one or two different spots on your cat’s back.
- To control ticks, repeat treatment after 2 weeks and to control fleas treat at an interval of 4 weeks.
- Strictly for external use only.
- For animal treatment only.
- Do not touch the treated animals until dry.
- Do not use on sick or convalescent animals.
- Do not use on rabbits.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.