Broadline Spot-On – Broad Spectrum Treatment for Cats
Broadline Spot-On is a unique flea and tick treatment for cats. Developed with innovative technology, it provides broadest spectrum protection. The topical treatment offers both systematic and topical modes of action to target major parasites. Broadline kills fleas and ticks as well as targets two main types of worms affecting cats. The monthly treatment controls flea and tick infestations and heartworm disease.
Broadline Spot-On for Cats
Broadline Spot-On is one product works for all. It contains major ingredients such as
Fipronil, (S) -methoprene, Eprinomectin and Praziquantel. The key ingredient Fipronil is an adulticide. It kills fleas and ticks by triggering their nervous system. (S) -methoprene inhibits flea eggs and larvae, thus prevents further infestation. The active ingredients Praziquantel and Eprinomectin work against intestinal worms and immature stages of heartworms. Thus, prevents intestinal worm infection and heartworm disease in cats.
Note: Due to Boehringer Ingelheim’s acquisition of Merial Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Fipronil, (S)-methoprene, Eprinomectin, Praziquantel
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Treats and prevents infestations by fleas
- Effective for both internal and external parasites
- Broad spectrum treatment
- Removes intestinal worms
- Breaks the flea life cycle
- Monthly treatment prevents heartworm infection
- Affordable and easy to apply
- Remove the applicator from the package and hold it upright.
- Pull back the plunger slightly, twist and pull off the cap.
- Part the hair on the midline of the neck, between the base of the skull and the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and apply the entire content directly onto the skin in one spot.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using in sick and convalescing animals.
- Do not use in rabbits.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.