Activyl for Dogs
Activyl is an promising flea treatment for fleas on dogs. The spot-on eliminates adult fleas within 8 hours of application and controls flea infestation. The monthly treatment helps prevent re-infestation and protects dog year around. It breaks flea life cycle and controls flea infestation.
Activyl is made of the active ingredient Indoxacarb. This ingredient triggers the nerve transmission causing paralyses and eventually destroys fleas. The active ingredient eliminates flea eggs, larvae and pupae. Thus, stops multiplication of flea population. It is safe for puppies and dogs.
- Activyl is an advanced flea control treatment for dogs
- Prevents flea infestations and flea-borne diseases
- Fast acting formula eliminates fleas within 8 hours of application.
- Long lasting treatment works for a whole month
- Waterproof solution remains effective even after dog swims or baths
- Select the pack according to your dog weight.
- Take the pipette and hold it in upright position to break open the seal.
- Part the fur at the base of the neck of your pet to locate skin and place applicator.
- Squeeze empty the entire content of the applicator at the spot.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after applying Activyl.
- Do not use Activyl for dogs on cats or other animals.