Medistatin Powder for Pigeons and Birds – Candida Treatment for Birds
Medistatin is an excellent formulation indicated for the treatment of fungal infections. It is a unique treatment where the oral powder directly comes in contact with the infection in the digestive tract and attacks it. Medistatin is a special Nystatin powder treatment that does not seep into the bloodstream. It treats fungal infections. The oral powder treats and prevents candida disease in caged birds and pigeons. When used regularly, Medistatin prevents recurring cases of candida in pigeons and birds. It is also beneficial to use on game birds and poultry. Medistatin is also safe for treating baby birds and hand reared chicks.
Medistatin for Birds
Medistatin is a special formulation designed for birds. It contains Nystatin. Medistatin is the only Nystatin powder specifically designed for pigeons and birds around the world. Nystatin is an anti-fungal agent that attacks candida organisms.
The ingredient is 10 times more effective in controlling infections than the human equivalent product used. The powder is highly potent and safe to use for baby birds.
- Treats and prevents candida
- Specially formulated Nystatin powder for pigeons and birds
- Protects birds against candida infections
- Effective in treating hand reared chicks
- Ideal for crop dosing baby birds
- Easy to administer over food
- Safe for baby birds
- Mix 5g (1 heaped measure included) with 1kg of grain for 5-7 days.
- Add Plume Plus to grain to allow Medistatin to adhere to the grain.
- Mix 5g (1 heaped measure included) with 500g of soft food for 5-7 days.
- Add Plume Plus to seeds to allow Medistatin to stick to the grains.
For Hand Reared Chicks
- Treatment - Mix 1 g per 20 ml of water, shake well and dose 1 ml of mixture per 100 g bodyweight twice daily.
- Prevention - Mix 1g per 200g of soft food daily for as long as symptoms prevail.
- For use in birds only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Close the container tightly after use.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.