Program Oral Suspension – Flea Control Treatment for Cats
Program Oral Suspension is a different flea control treatment for cats. The oral suspension has the ability to control flea populations. As an insect development inhibitor, Program Oral Suspension, effectively controls flea populations and prevents flea infestations. It does not kill adult fleas, but the innovative mode of action restricts flea growth. The oral treatment breaks the flea life cycle by inhibiting egg and larval development. It can effectively control existing flea infestation. Program Oral Suspension helps in the prevention and lasting control of flea infestation and flea allergic dermatitis in cats. It is safe for cats and kittens.
Program Oral Suspension for Cats
Program Oral Suspension is a monthly flea control treatment. The active ingredient Lufenuron is an active insect growth inhibitor. It sterilizes chitin and stops the growth of flea eggs. The oral treatment controls the flea population and prevents further flea infestation. Lufenuron disrupts hatching and larval molts. With the specific mode of action, Program effectively prevents the development of the egg and larval stage of the flea life cycle. The Program comes in easy to dose ampules and readily accepted by kittens and cats.
Note: Due to Elanco’s acquisition of Novartis Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Novartis / Elanco
- Effective against dominant flea species Ctenocephalides felis and C. canis
- Restricts growth of flea eggs
- Controls flea population
- Breaks flea life cycle at egg stage
- Prevents flea infestations
- Easy to dose monthly treatment
- For the monthly oral administration.
- Mix it with food or can be given orally after feeding.
- For more than one cat in a household, ensure to treat each cat individually.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands after use.
- For veterinary use only.
- For oral treatment only.
- Do not store above 25 degree Celsius.