Program Flavored Tablets – Flea Control Tabs for Dogs
Program Flavored Tablets for Dogs is an effective product to control flea infestation. It is highly recommended for the prevention and control of flea populations. The clinically proven formula breaks the flea’s life cycle by disrupting the production of flea eggs. Program flavored tablets, when used monthly can effectively control flea re-infestation. The flea oral tablet is safe to use in dogs and puppies, four weeks of age and older.
For treating adult fleas, adulticide like Capstar along with Program flavor tabs may be used to provide Flea Management System.
Program Flavored Tablets for Dogs
Program Flavored Tablets are developed for flea control in dogs. The formula contains Lufenuron, which is an active insect growth regulator. It inhibits growth of flea eggs and controls flea population. The active ingredient does not kill adult fleas but effectively controls flea eggs from hatching and breaks flea life cycle. It comes in easy to administer flavored tablet form that dogs can readily accept.
Note: Due to Elanco’s acquisition of Novartis Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Novartis / Elanco
- Kills ticks and prevents tick infestation
- Detaches ticks within 48 hours of application
- Long lasting treatment
- Controls various tick species
- Prevents tick-borne diseases in dogs
- Protects dogs for up to 2 months
- Easy to use and has no known side effects
- Administer Program flavored tabs orally directly into the mouth.
- Or can be mixed with food.
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment and select the pack accordingly.
- Should be given monthly.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands properly after treatment.
- Avoid using on sick and convalescing animals.
- Do not treat puppies less than 2 weeks of age.