Frontline Top Spot
Frontline Top Spot for Cats is a topical spot-on treatment for all breeds of cats. The monthly spot-on provides protection against flea infestations. The fast-acting formula destroys fleas within 24 hours of application. It is safe to use for 8 weeks and older kittens and cats. The topical solution remains effective for 4 weeks.
The active ingredient - Fipronil kills external parasites by paralyzing and destroying them with its insecticidal property. It kills fleas within 24 hours and prevents multiplication of fleas for an entire month.
Note: For tick control on cats, use FRONTLINE SPRAY
Note: Due to Boehringer Ingelheim’s acquisition of Merial Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Kills fleas within 24 hours
- Destroys emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Eliminates biting lice
- Controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations
- Water-resistant property enables cat to swim or bath from 2 days after application
- Part fur at the base of the neck of your cat.
- Place the tip of the pipette and squeeze the content.
- Apply as a spot that can't be licked.
- Avoid touching the wet application spot.
- If you have multiple cats, give each of your cats its own complete dose
- When applying Frontline Top Spot, make sure the product is applied directly onto the skin
- Wait 48 hours before bathing or letting your pet swim.
- Store it in a cool and dry place
- Do not utilize it on cats that are allergic to Fipronil
- See to it that the content of the treatment does not enter the eyes or mouth of the cat
- Wash the hands adequately with soap and water
- Children should be kept away from this treatment
- This product should be kept away from heat and open flame
- Make sure that the cat does not lick the applied area
- If your pet is sick or debilitated then consult with your veterinary physician promptly