Activyl for Cats
Activyl is an advanced flea treatment for fleas on cats. The topical treatment kills fleas and controls flea infestations on cats. It eliminates adult fleas before they lay eggs and thus breaks flea life cycle. It destroys all flea stages - flea eggs, larvae and adult. The topical treatment inhibits flea development in the environment.
The unique formula uses enzymes inside the flea to activate Activyl’s flea-killing power. The monthly spot-on works differently and is effective in getting rid of fleas. The quick drying, easy-to-apply solution lasts for a month. It is approved to use on kittens at least 2 lbs and 8 weeks of age and older.
- Developed with advanced technology
- Starts killing fleas within 8 hours
- Effective in breaking flea life cycle
- Kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae
- Controls and prevents re-infestation for a month
- The waterproof property makes it effective even after bathing
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Hold pipette in upright position to break open the seal.
- Make your pet stand straight for application.
- Part the fur between the shoulder blades to locate skin and place applicator to empty the entire content at the spot.
- For smaller dogs, apply at one spot.
- For larger dogs, apply entire content of pipette evenly to two, three or four spots on the back from between the shoulder blades to the base of the tail.
- Avoid contact with the treated area until dry.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after applying Activyl.