Dermavet – Antiseptic Wound Healing Cream for Dogs, Cats and Horses
Dermavet is a strong topical cream for treating various wounds and cuts in dogs and cats. The antibacterial cream treats primary wounds such as cuts, wounds, lesions, ear infections and abrasions in dogs, cats and horses. The wound healing cream is specially recommended for slow-healing wounds, topical superficial wounds and topical septic wounds dogs, cats and horses. It provides great relief from skin disorders and aids in faster healing.
Dermavet Antibacterial Cream
Dermavet is an excellent antiseptic and antibacterial cream. It contains various ayurvedic components that aids in the natural healing process. It contains Azadirachta indica, Pongami pinnata and Cassiatora, which has antibacterial and antifungal properties. The other ingredients Shorea robusta, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Ficus infectoria and Jashad bhasma of the cream have cooling, astringent and haemastatic properties. It also has the analgesic property of Celastrus panniculatus. The topical wound treatment is effective against bacteria and microbes that are responsible for external bacterial infections.
Shorea robusta, Azadirachta indica, Pongamia pinnat, Cassia tora, Ficus infectoria, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Celastrus panniculatus, Jasad bhasma
- Antiseptic cream for wounds and cuts
- Treats dermatological conditions in dogs and cats
- Provides relief from skin infection
- Works faster and gives quick relief
- Supports healing process
- Topical treatment for dermatitis, eczema and bacterial infections
- Clean the wound properly removing dead cells, debris and pus.
- Then apply liberally Dermavet cream over the entire wound surface.
- Apply twice a day or as prescribed by a vet.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children.
- Wash hands properly after use.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- In case of hypersensitivity, consult a vet.