Granofen Wormer for Dogs
Granofen is a broad spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment of dogs and cats having worm infections. It treats dogs and cats infected with mature and immature stage of nematodes of gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts. The oral treatment also has ovicidal effect on nematode eggs. Granofen also treats weaned puppies and kittens infected with gastrointestinal nematode eggs. It is safe for use in pregnant dogs and has no known side effects when given as directed.
Granofen Granules Wormer Treatment for Dogs
Granofen Granules contains powerful ingredient – Febendazole. It acts on various gastrointestinal nematodes and cestodes. It further prevents infection and controls harmful effects by eliminating the worms. It treats roundworms, tapeworms and lungworms. The multiwormer granules act on all species of tapeworms. The wormer also acts on nematode eggs and eliminates them. The fine granules are easy to administer by mixing with food.
- Treats and controls intestinal worm infections
- Protects against various worms
- Acts against Giardia app.
- Has effective ovicidal effect on nematode eggs
- Deworms dogs and puppies
- Also treats cats and kittens
- Should be given orally.
- Mix it with food by sprinkling over the meals.
- Treat adult dogs and cats every 3 months.
- In case of higher risks, treat 6 to 8 times a year.
- Puppies should be treated at 2 weeks of age, 5weeks of age and again before leaving the breeder’s premises.
- Pregnant bitches: 1g Granofen Wormer for Dogs and Cats per 8.8kg (20lb) bodyweight daily from day 40 of pregnancy continuously to 2 days post-whelping (approximately 25 days).
- For lungworm treatment, treat for 7 consecutive days.
- 5-10lbs 2grams
- 10-20lbs 4grams
- 20-30lbs 6grams
- 30-50lbs 10grams
- 50-80lbs 16grams
- 80-110lbs 22grams
For dogs weighing over 50kg (110lb) an extra 1g is required for each additional 2.2kg bodyweight.
- Not for human use.
- Do not allow children to handle this pack.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands after use.
- For animal treatment only.
- Do not use in dogs with hypersensitivity.