Antezole Liquid Dewormer for Cats
Antezole Liquid Dewormer for Cats and Dogs is an oral suspension for treating worm infections in cats and dogs. The tasty liquid dewormer treats major intestinal worms including roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm. It controls hookworm and roundworm infections, and protects pets against harmful infections. The regular treatment with Antezole dewormer helps to control future intestinal worm infections. It also prevents the transfer of infection to humans. Antezole is safe for use in puppies and kittens.
Antezole Liquid Suspension for Cats
Antezole Liduid Suspension is an effective solution for treating worm infections in cats/dogs. It contains the effective ingredient - Pyrantel Pamoate. The active ingredient belongs to a class of anthelmintics. It acts as a depolarizing neuromuscular blocking agent, thereby causing sudden contraction, followed by paralysis. This causes worms to lose its grip on the intestinal wall and be passed out of the system by natural process. Thus, it eliminates worms and controls worm infections. The oral suspension comes in a pump dispenser for correct and easy dosage.
- Treats intestinal worm infection in cats and dogs
- Acts against roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms
- Prevents roundworm and hookworm infections
- Easy to dose liquid dewormer
- Highly beneficial for puppies and kittens born with worm infection
- Safe for both dogs and cats
- Can be given orally with or without food.
- No fasting is required before treatment.
- Puppies and kittens can be treated from 1 week of age.
- The dose pump delivers 1ml per full depression.
- Dogs: 1ml per 22 lbs body weight.
- Cats: 1ml per 5 lbs body weight.
- For veterinary use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Shake the bottle properly before use.