Frontline Pet Care Sensitive Skin Shampoo for Pets
Frontline Pet Care Sensitive Skin Shampoo is a soothing skin and coat care shampoo for pets with sensitive or irritated skin. It soothes and hydrates the skin and at the same time, prevents it from skin damages as well as from the harmful UV rays. This shampoo is also very easy to administer and is safe to use on cats and dogs over 2 months of age.
Frontline Pet Care Sensitive Skin Shampoo contains key ingredients including Inca inchi oil, Rhamnose, and Luminescine. All the mentioned active ingredients and extracts help in the thorough and proper skin and coat care of dogs and cats.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Laureth-2, Peg/Ppg-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Polyquaternium-39, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Potassium Sorbate
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Ideal shampoo for pets with sensitive skin
- Soothes and hydrates the skin
- Very easy to administer
- Prevents skin from skin damages
- Suitable and safe for pet over 2 months of age
- Apply shampoo on the pet’s wet hair.
- Lather for about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Rinse well with running water.
- Dry the fur by using a dry towel.
- Wash your hands properly.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Keep the shampoo far away from children.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.