Medpet 4-in-1 Tablet for Racing Pigeons
MedPet 4-in-1 Tablet is a broad spectrum treatment for birds and pigeons. It treats multiple infections including canker, E.Coli, paratyphoid and Coccidiosis in pigeons and caged birds. The scientifically proven formula is especially effective against E.coli in racing pigeons and is the ultimate treatment recommended during racing season. MedPet 4-in-1 Tablet is the best treatment when a firm diagnosis is still pending. It is safe, easy to dose and economical.
MedPet 4-in-1 Tablet for Pigeons and Caged Birds
MedPet 4-in-1 Tablet is a special formulation for treating birds and pigeons. It contains two major ingredients – Furaltadone and Ronidazole. The quality formulation treats infections and protects birds and pigeons against further harmful conditions. The tablet is easily soluble in water and acts against infections. The single treatment tablet is specially designed in small size for easy dosage.
- For the treatment and prevention of major infections in birds and pigeons
- Treats and prevents E.Coli and Paratyphoid (Salmonella)
- Protects birds and pigeons against Coccidiosis and Canker
- Easy to dose tablet treatment
- Highly beneficial during racing and breeding season
- Safe for pigeons, caged birds and all species of birds
- For Treatment: Administer 1 tablet a day per pigeon for 5-7 consecutive days.
- For Prevention: Administer 1 tablet a day per pigeon for 3 consecutive days.
- Remove all other sources of water during treatment.
- It is recommended to give multivitamins to your birds for at least one day after medication and as a maintenance dose once a week.
- Close the container properly after use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Not for pigeons intended for human consumption.
- Keep out of reach of children and read all package instructions prior to use.
- Do not combine with any other antibiotic.
- Avoid treating pigeons on the day of shipping.
- For Pigeons and birds only.