Medimune Powder for Pigeons - Nutritional Supplement for Healthy Immunity
Medimune is a powerful antioxidant and potent immune activator. The nutritional supplement helps in the management of the various diseases where the immune system has been impaired. Medimune has an excellent efficacy in improving immunity in pigeons. The powder helps in preventing various diseases such as Circo virus, Adeno-virus, and Paramyxo virus infections and Young Bird Disease that are caused due to impaired immunity. The powder helps maintain healthy immune system. It is highly beneficial for pigeons including racing pigeons vulnerable to the high occurrence of infectious diseases e.g. E-coli, Salmonella (Paratphoid), and recurrent respiratory disease. The nutritional powder is also reduces stress in pigeons during racing and breeding season.
Medimune Powder for Pigeons
Medimune is an excellent nutritional supplement enriched with natural ingredients such as B-Carotene, Calcium Ascorbate, Grape Seed Extract & Grapefruit Seed Extract. The unique combination of nutrients helps repair impaired immunity caused as the after effects of various infections. It aids in the prevention of recurring infections and keeps birds healthy. The special ingredients are highly effective in controlling stress during the challenging situations such as pigeon racing.
Beta 1, 3 D Glucan., B-Carotene, Calcium Ascorbate, Grape Seed Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Highly effective in treating infectious diseases e.g. E-coli, Salmonella (Paratphoid)
- Treats and controls recurrent respiratory tract infections
- A potent immune activator and potent anti-oxidant
- Reduces stress in pigeons specially during racing and breeding season
- Easy to dose and highly affordable
- Mix 5g of powder with every kilogram of food.
- Pre-mix grain with Plume-Plus for better adherence.
- Administer monthly for three continuous days.
- In case of disease
- Administer for 10 days or until symptoms disappear.
- Store in a cool dry place, and keep container lightly closed.
- Keep it away from children.
- For use in birds only.