Emtryl Powder for Pigeons – Crop Canker Treatment
Emtryl soluble powder is indicated for the treatment and prevention of Trichomomasis in pigeons. It treats crop canker and prevents any further harmful effects due to the infections. The oral treatment keeps pigeons healthy and free from infection during the racing season. The concentrated powder is highly economical as the prepared solution retains its effectiveness for 3 days. The easy to dose treatment is readily accepted and has no known side effects. When given before the onset of the season, the oral treatment effectively protects pigeons against crop canker disease.
Emtryl Soluble Powder for Pigeons
Emtryl Soluble Powder is an efficient treatment. It contains powerful ingredient – Dimetridazole. It acts on bacterial and fungal infections in pigeons. It works against Trichomoniasis. The oral treatment protects pigeons against crop canker. Emtryl powder keeps birds healthy and free from infections. It is specially recommended to use during racing and breeding season. The powder is easily soluble in water and easy to administer.
- Treats and prevents Trichomomasis in pigeons
- Effective treatment for crop canker in birds
- Highly affordable as solution can be used for 3 days after preparation
- Safe to use for all birds including flying, poultry and game birds
- Easily administered to birds and racing pigeons
- Administer it orally.
- Prepare a solution by dissolving 3 gm of powder in 2 liters of water.
- Administer the solution prepared for 7 continuous days without any interruption.
- To retain effectiveness, prepare the solution every 3 days.
- Do not provide any other sources of water while the pigeon or bird is on Emtryl treatment.
- For use in birds only.
- Store it away from children.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place.
- Close the container tightly after use.