Avivet – Oral Treatment for Birds
Avivet is a broad spectrum water-soluble antibiotic treatment for birds and pigeons. It is highly effective in the treatment of wide range of bacterial infections in avian. The oral treatment is easy to administer with no known side effects. The oral solution treats large flocks of birds preventing the transmission of infections to other healthy birds.
Avivet for Birds
The solution of Avivet contains high concentrations of the ingredient – Amoxycillin. The active ingredient Amoxycillin is a potent antibiotic, which is a unique formulation for treating life-threatening infections of lungs and gut, e.g. E.coli and Salmonella. Avivet fortified with vitamins helps speed up recovery process. Avivet is suitable to treat birds with minimal to no side effects.
- Treats bacterial diseases in birds
- Controls infections such as Salmonellosis (Paratyphoid) and E.coli
- Helps in treating common bacterial infections in birds and pigeons.
- Treats respiratory tract infections in birds
- Safe for use in racing pigeons, cage birds and raptors
- Supports faster healing process in birds.
- Should be administered orally.
- Take 5 grams (approx. 1 teaspoon) and mix in 1 liter of drinking water.
- Administer the prepared solution for 5 to 7 days.
- For detailed directions of use, check pack insert.
- For use in birds only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.
- Close the container tightly after use.