Pet Dent Toothpaste Dental Care for Dogs and Cats
Pet Dent Toothpaste is a special palatable paste for dogs and cats. The malt-flavored toothpaste makes brushing easy. Brushing with pet dent toothpaste promotes good oral hygiene. Pet Dent Toothpaste inhibits plaque formation and cleans teeth. It aids in the prevention of mouth and gum diseases and bad breath in dogs and cats. It controls bacterial growth and prevents dental diseases and leaves mouth fresh of your dog/cat.
Pet Dent Toothpaste for Dogs and Cats
Pet Dent Toothpaste is designed for dental care in dogs and cats. It consists of Chlorhexidine gluconate, Polishing agents and cleansers. Chlorhexidine attacks bacteria and prevents bacterial infection. The polishing agents and cleansers deeply clean the teeth and prevents paling in teeth. Pet Dent Toothpaste is easy to apply and readily accepted by dogs and cats.
Chlorhexidine gluconate. Polishing agents and cleansers
- Cleans teeth of dogs and cats
- Helps remove food particles
- Aids in removing and preventing plaque and tartar buildup
- Prevents discoloration of pet’s teeth
- Controls dental diseases
- Safe for dogs, puppies, cats and kittens
- Take a small amount of Pet Dent Toothpaste on the finger or pet dent toothbrush.
- Gently brush through your pet’s teeth.
- Move in circular motion.
- Ensure that you do not hurt gum line.
- Be gentle while brushing.
- Pet Dent Oral Rinse can be used in between brushing and after brushing with Pet Dent toothpaste.
- For veterinary use only.
- Store it in a cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.