Pet Dent Oral Rinse – Fresh Breath Oral Rinse Mouthwash for Dogs and Cats
Pet Dent Oral Rinse is a pleasant tasting rinse for dogs and cats. The sugar and alcohol free oral rinse is specially formulated for dogs and cats. The oral rinse prevents bacterial growth, plaque formation and controls dental diseases. It sticks to gum line for longer period. This prevents bacterial infection in mouth. Specially used after dental procedures, the oral rinse aids in the prevention of infections in mouth after treatments. Pet Dent Oral Rinse is highly recommended to use in between the brushings or after an oral procedure. It helps maintain oral hygiene when used along with other dental products. The oral rinse is safe to use for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
Pet Dent Oral Rinse for Dogs and Cats
Pet Dent Oral Rinse is an effective dental care for dogs and cats. The oral rinse contains chlorhexidine gluconate, zinc gluconate and calcium glycerophosphate. The combined effect of these ingredients reduces the progression of caries, controls plaque formation and leaves your pet with a fresh breath. Rinsing mouth is not required after applying this dental product. Pet Dent Oral Rinse is easy to apply and has high effectiveness in controlling dental issues.
Chlorhexidine gluconate, Zinc gluconate & Calcium glycerophosphate
- Keeps mouth clean and fresh
- Reduces the risk of caries in dogs and cats
- Prevents oral diseases
- Aids in the reduction of plaque formation
- Controls bacterial growth and dental infection
- Leaves pet with fresh breath
- Remove the cap from the nozzle of the bottle.
- Lift upper lip of your pet; apply to exposed gum line, repeat on other side.
- Ideal for use in between brushings.
- Store it in a cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For veterinary use only.
- Do not allow children to brush your pet’s teeth.