Ultrum Flea and Tick Powder for Dogs
Ultrum Flea and Tick Powder is an effective talc based flea treatment for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens and birds. It is effective in controlling fleas and ticks on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. Ultrum powder removes feather mites, red mites and lice on birds including poultry and caged birds. The flea powder is also helpful to use as a part of Flea Management Program. When used regularly, Ultrum Flea Powder controls flea infestations. It is safe to use for rabbits also.
Ultrum Flea Powder Treatment for Dogs
Ultrum Flea powder is perfumed based talc. It contains Propoxur. The active ingredient is highly effective as it works by penetrating the nervous system of the flea and inhibiting further growth. It removes fleas and ticks as well as controls red mites, feather mites and lice. Ultrum powder controls parasitic infestations and help prevent re-infestation.
- Talc-based insecticide powder
- Prevents flea and tick infestation
- Removes 100% fleas within 24 hours of administration
- Controls flea eggs and larvae for 3 months
- Highly helpful to use in vacuum bags
- Can be used as a part of flea and tick control program
- Follow the instructions given on the pack for applying the product.
- Dust liberally and work well into the coat of the dog, cat, puppy or kitten.
- Also dust powder onto bedding and sleeping area.
- Repeat the treatment every six to seven days.
- In case of severe infestations, repeat treatment every four days.
- For birds and poultry, hold bird by legs and lightly powder from above.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For external use only.
- Ensure the pet does not ingest the powder.