Seresto for Cats – Flea Protection
Seresto is an effective flea collar for cats. Designed with innovative technology, the collar is a perfect blend of quality material and component. It kills fleas on cats. Seresto collar comes with a mechanism of controlled low release of active ingredients for over 8 months. Thus, it offers continuous protection against external parasites for a long period. The collar protects cats against flea infestation. Seresto Collar prevents diseases that can spread due to fleas. Seresto for cats is an odorless and non-greasy collar. It is simple to apply and comes with safety measures.
Seresto for cats contains two active ingredients – Imidacloprid and Flumethrin. The active ingredient Imidacloprid kills adult fleas and flea larvae. The other ingredient Flumethrin repels and kills adult ticks, larvae, and nymphs. Developed with safety measures, Seresto collar remains effective for up to a few months. It does not irritate the skin and safe for cats.
- Kills adult fleas and prevents flea infestation
- Protects cats from flea allergy dermatitis
- Provides controlled and low-release of active ingredients
- Predetermined breaking point in the collar makes it 100% safe for cats
- Provides up to 8 months of continuous protection
- Remove collar from the sealed pack.
- Put the collar around cat’s neck, pushing one end through the loop.
- Tighten the collar allowing two fingers gap in between the collar and the cat's neck.
- Cut off the extra collar length.
- In growing kittens, leave the additional length to adjust as the kitten grows.
- Check the fitting regularly in kittens and cats, and adjust accordingly.
- Follow safety instructions before applying the collar.
- Remove the extra portion of the collar.
- Do not allow your cat to chew the collar.
- Do not remove from the pack until ready for use.
- Keep it away from children.