Seresto for Dogs – up to 8 Months Flea Protection
Seresto Collar is a long lasting flea and tick treatment for dogs. It provides continuous 8-month protection against fleas. It eliminates adult fleas and ticks on dogs. Seresto collar controls the parasitic infestation. The collar repels ticks and prevents tick infestation. It protects dogs against tick-borne diseases and flea-borne diseases. The tick collar aids in the treatment and control of sarcoptic mange and lice. Developed with advanced technology, the flea collar protects dogs against fleas and ticks.
Manufactured by Bayer, Seresto is specially designed to easily fit. Seresto collar contains two powerful components – Flumethrin and Inidacloprid. Flumethrin is a pyrethroid insecticide and Imidacloprid is a systematic insecticide. The two ingredients eliminate fleas and ticks effectively without irritating dog’s skin. The easy to apply collar is made from high quality material and is non-toxic. The tick collar offers continuous protection against fleas and ticks. It is non-greasy and odourless collar and thus, safe for dogs and puppies.
Dogs must not be bathed more than once per month in order to maintain eight-month flea protection duration.
For small dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to 5 months for flea control and reduced to 3 months for tick control.
For large dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to 5 months for flea control and reduced to 3 months for tick control.
|Seresto Collar for Small Dogs upto 18 lbs
|Seresto Collar for Large Dogs ovr 18 lbs
- Kills adult fleas and prevents flea infestation
- Repels and destroys ticks
- Effective against larvae, nymphs, and adult fleas
- Protects dogs from flea infestation for up to 8 months
- Removes the necessity for monthly application
- Made from high-quality and non-toxic material
- Remove the collar from the pouch.
- Put the collar around pet’s neck, pushing one end through the loop.
- Tighten until two fingers fit in between the collar and the animal’s neck.
- Do not allow your dog to chew the collar.
- Do not use on puppies younger than seven weeks old.
- Cut off the extra collar.
- Keep it away from children.
- In case of skin irritation in your dog due to collar, talk to your vet.