Scalibor Tick Collar – Flea and Tick Control Collar
Scalibor Tick collar is a long lasting treatment for controlling ticks and mosquitoes on dogs. Developed with unique technology, the collar has a sustained-release control technique. It provides the best result for the control of various species of ticks. The odorless tick collar provides long lasting protection and controls recurring flea and tick infestations. It removes fleas and ticks, and protects dogs against flea and tick infested diseases. For best and effective results, the collar should be applied 2-3 weeks before the tick season.
Scalibor Tick Collar – Protector Band for Dogs
Scalibor Tick collar is a protector band that protects against various infestations. It contains the powerful ingredient – Deltamethrin. The active ingredient has a broad spectrum control. It is the most powerful of the synthetic pyrethroids. It controls varieties of pests, including fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. Due to a repellent property, the component repels mosquitoes.
The dual action of Deltamethrin begins working on contact or ingestion for faster killing. It starts working immediately upon contact or ingestion, leading to fast insect knock-down.
It is suitable for all breeds of dogs and one size fits all.
- Provides long lasting protection for up to 3 months
- Uniquely developed with patented insecticide release technology
- Kills fleas and prevents flea infestation
- Destroys ticks and controls tick-borne diseases
- Repels mosquitoes and protects dogs against mosquito bites
- Protects against deer ticks which may carry Lyme disease
- One size fits all
- Remove the collar from the pack when it is ready for use.
- Put it around your dog’s neck and buckle it.
- Ensure to leave a gap of two to three fingers between the neck and the collar.
- Cut off the extra collar leaving two inches beyond the buckle.
- Remove the collar before bathing,
- Do not allow children to play with the collar.
- Use only on dogs. Not for cat use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age.
- Do not use on dogs with skin lesions.
- Avoid using on dogs sensitive to the ingredient present in the product.