Program Plus For Dogs
Program Plus is an oral, parasitic treatment for eliminating multiple worm infections (hookworms, roundworms, and whipworms) in dogs. It is also a very effective flea treatment that destroys the flea eggs and thus prevents further flea infestations. This oral tablet contains two active ingredients Lufenuron and Milbemycin Oxime. Milbemycin oxime paralyzes gastrointestinal worms whereas Lufenuron acts as a growth regulator and prevents the maturation process of flea eggs thus preventing the occurrence of further infestations. Moreover, these tablets can be safely fed to dogs from 2 weeks of age.
Note: Due to Elanco’s acquisition of Novartis Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Milbemycin oxime and Lufenuron
Novartis / Elanco
- Kills existing fleas and disrupts the growth of flea eggs
- Removes gastrointestinal nematodes like hookworms, roundworms and whipworms
- Palatable for dogs
- Prevents parasitic re-infestations
- Can be given to dogs as young as 2 weeks of age
- Select the pack according to the weight of your dog.
- Institute the tablet directly inside the pet’s mouth.
- It can also be mixed with pet’s food and fed.
- Make sure the dog eats the entire meal if the treatment has been mixed with food.
- Must be continued monthly on the same date.
- Should not use the product on cats.
- Do not overdose your dog.
- Do not administer the tablets to pregnant, nursing or sick dogs.
- Keep the product out of reach of children and pets.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place with a temperature of 25 degrees Celsius.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling the product.