Effipro Spray – Topical Flea & Tick Treatment for Dogs and Cats
Effipro Spray is a prominent flea and tick treatment for both dogs and cats. The topical treatment is fast acting, effective and long lasting. It kills fleas and ticks on dogs and controls harmful tick-borne diseases. The spray has insecticidal efficacy against new flea infestations for up to 6 weeks in cats and up to 3 months in dogs. The topical spray has persistent acaricidal efficacy against ticks for up to 4 weeks. The new formula is safe to use on dogs and cats as well as puppies and kittens from 2 days of age.
Effipro Spray for Dogs and Cats
Effipro Spray is easy-to-spray formula for controlling fleas and ticks. The Fipronil based has insecticidal efficacy against fleas and ticks. The tried and tested agent Fipronil is highly active and kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours. Fipronil based Effipro is effective, simple to use and affordable. It should be used every 4 weeks against tick infestation in both dogs and cats.
- Treats flea and tick infestations in dogs and cats
- Useful as a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Controls ticks for up to 4 weeks
- Prevents new tick infestations for up to 6 weeks in cats
- Protects dogs against new infestations for up to 3 months
- Safe to use for puppies and kittens from 2 days of age
- Let the pet stand in a comfortable position.
- Spray against the lay of the hair keeping a distance of approx. 10-12 cms.
- Especially in long-haired animals the coat has to be ruffled to ensure that the active substances penetrate the skin.
- Store in temperature not exceeding 30C.
- Do not breathe spray. Do not smoke, drink or eat during application.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Do not treat sick or convalescing animals.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.