Effipro Duo Spot-On for Cats – Flea & Tick Treatment
Effipro Duo Spot-On for Cats is an effective flea and tick control spot-on. The topical solution provides optimal protection against fleas and ticks on cats. It kills fleas and ticks without the need for blood meal. The topical treatment provides three month protection against flea life cycle completion. Effipro Duo spot-on controls flea infestations for 5 weeks and provides efficacy against ticks for 2 weeks to 4 weeks depending the tick species. The unique application system of Effipro Duo solution is a new gen system for quick and easy treatment.
Effipro Duo Spot-On for Cats
Effipro Duo Spot-On is an excellent solution developed with Fipronil and Pyriproxyfen. Fipronil is an insecticide that kills adult fleas and ticks by triggering their nervous system. The other ingredient – Pyriproxyfen is an insect growth regulator that sterilizes adult fleas and inhibits the growth of immature stages. With it ovicidal and larvicidal effect, it breaks flea life cycle and prevents further infestation. The flea control solution comes in unique drop-lock pipette for mess free application.
- Kills adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Prevents flea infestation for up to 7 weeks
- Restricts growth of flea eggs
- Kills ticks and provides acaricidal efficacy
- Easy to apply due to drop stop system
- Protects against flea and tick-borne diseases
- Safe for cats and kittens above 10 weeks of age
- Hold pipette in upright position.
- Part fur at the back of your cat’s neck to locate a visible skin.
- Place the tip of pipette on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the entire content at one or two spots.
- Do not apply on broken or injured skin.
- Do not use on rabbits.
- Avoid using on animals sensitive to Effipro Duo ingredients.
- Strictly for topical use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.