Swimmer’s Ear Solution for Dogs – Disinfectant Ear Drops
Swimmer’s solution is a special formulation for the prevention of fungal overgrowth in dog’s ear. The topical solution prevents fungal infection by changing pH level in dog’s ears. Swimmer’s ear drops dry and disinfect the ear canal. It helps in preventing ear diseases due to excess swimming. This aids in the control of fungal growth. Swimmer’s solution is highly recommended for dogs that swim a lot.
Swimmer’s Ear Drops for Dogs
Swimmer’s solution contains Glacial acetic acid, Isopropyl alcohol and water. The ingredients are potent disinfectants and aids in the treating bacterial and fungal infections. It keeps ears dry and helps maintain effective ears clean and free from micro-organisms.
Glacial acetic acid, Iso propyl alcohol
- Effective against swimmer’s ear condition
- Disinfects the ear canal
- Controls ear canal infections
- Prevents bacterial and fungal growth
- Helps maintain pH balance in dog’s ears
- Remove the cap and apply into the ear canal.
- Instill two to three drops in the ear and rub well.
- Or use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Use twice a week to prevent fungal overgrowth.
- Store sealed and in a cool place (below 25°C).
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands after use.
- Close the bottle properly after use.